Go Walk For Life
- To Register for the Walk for Life 2015, click on the above link or picture to go to our registration site
- Register as an Individual Walker
- Follow the instructions to create your own fundraising webpage! We encourage you to ask your family, friends, colleagues, church, bibles study – meaning everyone – to sponsor you for the walk. It’s easy and it’s fun!
- If you would like to be a Team Captain or Join a Team, than please do the following:
- Click on the above link and register as an individual walker
- “Sign In” to your Webpage Management Console (upper right-hand corner of your screen)
- Select the “Your Fundraising” tab at the top
- On the bottom left, select “Join a Team”
- You can then join an existing team by selecting “Join Team” by the appropriate team name
- To be a Team Captain, select “Add a Team” by first entering the Team Name and the Organization Name (if applicable). Captains now invite other walkers to join your team!
- New Feature Note: team captains and members may see themselves listed under Teams and under Fundraisers.
Church Representatives – Resources for your church or ministry
- Download the REP Handbook - Instruction on how to make the walk successful with your church or ministry
- Pledge Form
- One Page PowerPoint Announcement
- 2 Page Insert
- 4 page Insert
- WFL Brochure
- Video (to download video, right click on the video link and select save as)
Team Captain and Sponsored Walker Resources
Walk for Life Location: Pacific Park 501 S. Pacific Ave. Glendale, California
Day of Walk: Register at the picnic tables, enter through Kenilworth Ave.